In modern times as advancements inside technology have been in faster pace do i think the the status check of Aadhar card. Yeah,you will Aadhar card status online by date of birth by name and date of birtheven you should you don’t have your user Id details.
As described within the above step you must have your EID in order to test your Aadhar Status Online. If you could have lost/forgotten this ID do keep to the below steps to retrieve the EID details making use of your Name, E-mail, Mobile number.
This ensures users to check on their aadhar card status by name and age from anywhere in india any time for free through this online system. Anyway you might want details with regards to your Enrollment ID for tracking the status.Incase you could have lost or forgotten your EID details UIDAI has created some simple to use to track by name and birthday etc.
In the newest portal launched by UIDAI you possibly can get the status by making use of minimal details like name and mobile number. The process that is certainly explained below provides you with the method of obtaining your aadhar Enrollment ID(EID). Once you might have your Enrollment ID details that happen to be shared with you by Aadhar card update form onlineusing the procedure explained below.
Once you enter the web page do select Enrollment No (EID) option easily obtainable in there.
Then you should enter the following details correctly to be able to recover your EID details:
· Full Name(as inside the Enrollment slip)
· E-mail(registered one in the time enrollment)
· Mobile Number(That you might have submitted during enrollment) P.S You can enter email or mobile number or both.
· Security code(begin to see the displayed code and enter it inside the space provided below)
· Then once you could have the correct details entered hit “Get OTP” button.
· The UIDAI verifies your details in their database of course, if it finds requested EID details to the specified name and mobile number this sends you an OTP just once password.
· Now within the Step-2 you have to enter the receive OTP and verify the OTP. You receive another SMS /E- mail using the Enrollment ID details requested.
· Now you're done with the method of getting your Enrollment ID details that you are ready to search check the aadhar card status.
· The aadhar status check is possible in different modes available both online and offline.
· If ever that you are far form a net connection there is a provision to obtain the details on your cell phone.
DIFFERENT OFFLINE MODES ARE:
Aadhaar card status enquiry through call:
The toll-free phone number assigned for Aadhar card status enquiry is 1800-300-1947 , as it's toll-free no fee are going to be collected. First thing you've to do is always to visit the UIDAI website Click here.
Aadhar status through SMS:
You should send a message UIDAI from mobile number that may be registered during enrollment and also the format in which it carried out is as follows:
· UID STATUS
· This SMS really needs to be sent around the number 51969.